Saturday, January 14, 2012

To My Wonderful Mother!

There's this woman I've known all my life and today is her birthday!  Happy Birthday, Mommy!  I want to share a little about my wonderful mother with you all:
She has taken on fears and challenges and come out on top!
She cherishes her family and her sisters are her best friends.
She gave up everything that got in the way of raising four children from young...
To grown ups (mostly...). Even to this day, we know she'd give us everything she is able to and work to get us more.
She's a wonderful grandma, not just once...
But twice!
She's encouraged our dreams from day one, never saying it's impossible or we couldn't do it.
She rests only after she knows everyone else is resting too.

To my wonderful mother, a beautiful woman full of love, encouragement and one of the most selfless persons I know: Happy Birthday! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment