Friday, January 20, 2012

My First Week Of... School

  • The first week of school has come and gone and I'll never get back those 14 hours again it wasn't so bad. 
  • I think my classes this semester will be the most homework-laden ever! challenging yet.
  • My teachers seem determined to drive me to an early death to be passionate about what they're teaching, which always makes class not quite so boring a bit more fun.
  • I was able to get my books quickly but they cost me an arm and a leg plus my firstborn so I can start on my homework now but I still have to get the rest out of my car.
  • My classes are getting more ridiculously impossible advanced now, like the continuation of anatomy and physiology also known as death by memorization and sign language 2 which I know is going to be the only class I really prepare for my favorite class.
  • I have so much dang homework already enough assignments due Monday that I thought a two-sided checklist might remind me why I want to finish as quickly as possible be helpful each week.
  • The only thing carrying me through most exciting thing about this semester is I get to finally apply for PTA (Physical Therapist Assistant) programs and I killed myself finished my PreReq's and GenEd faster than the applicants who still have a life most other applicants!
~The end of my life for another semester End!

1 comment:

  1. Look on the brightside...in a couple months you'll get a week with your sister, your nieces, and that brother-in-law that loves to drive you insane!! haha. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete